Sunday, June 7, 2009

The weekend of Weddings

Memorial Day weekend was the weekend of weddings for us. We had a wedding Friday night in Marietta then a wedding in Savannah on Sunday. We left for Savannah on Saturday morning as Tim was a groomsman and needed to be present for all the wedding festivities. It was a great weekend; we had such a fun time!! Congratulations to Andrew & Karen Leytze and Brian & Freddie Eklund!! What fabulous weddings! We love you all and were honored to be a part of your big day!
THEN, as an added bonus, we stopped by Ashley & Scott's on our way back up to Atlanta to visit with sweet little Grace. She is such a precious little girl; I just can NOT get enough of her!

Tim & I at the Rehearsal Dinner - on a balcony overlooking River Street


Tim & Bree walking back down the asile


Tim & I at Brian & Freddie's wedding


With the Bride & Groom!


Time to cut the cake!

Tim & I with Matt & Bree


Eating at Tubby's on River Street the morning after the wedding

Sweet little Grace

Tim & I with Grace

No comments: