Monday, June 22, 2009

City Champions

Leanne & I play T2 Tennis, which is a popular flexible tennis league in Atlanta. Saturday we went to the T2 City Finals....and WON! For those of you that do not live in Atlanta, it was about 98 degrees on Saturday afternoon! But we survived the heat and won city 6-4, 6-2! The best part about the match was that we played the only team that beat us this past season. We were SO EXCITED! After we had such a good time playing Heather & Carol the first time, we continued to go to each others matches to cheer each other on. It was great to play people who were just there for the fun and exercise, like Leanne & I, and didn't get take themselves too seriously. Hooray for bag tags!


Leanne & I with our trophies (crystal tennis ball engraved with "2009 T2 City Champion")


With our opponents Carol & Heather