It sure doesn’t feel like it has been two years already! Last week Tim & I went on a cruise with our good friends, Jodie, Kenneth, Allison & Trey. It happened to fall on our two year anniversary so that was an added bonus. For anyone that wants to plan a group vacay, I highly recommend cruising as it eliminates all the planning! We sailed on Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas to Coco Cay & Nassau that took off out of Port Canaveral, Florida. Trey lives in Jacksonville so Tim & I went a day early to spend extra time with him and Allison (plus it broke up the 7 ½ hour drive!).
One of my favorite things about cruising (besides all the food) is the lack of cell phone reception; it was great to be disconnected from the world for a few days. Tim & I desperately needed the time away from work and to sit on a lounge chair, by the ocean, sipping a frozen cocktail from a pineapple! Mission accomplished!
In Jacksonville the night before the cruise

First things first: Lavaflows upon boarding!
Lavaflows = Pina Colada + Strawberry Daiquiri

At Sea

First night at dinner (Allison,Kenneth, Jodie, me, Tim & Trey)

The HUGE water slide in Coco Cay

Tim's turn
By the ship

Dinner on our 2 year anniversary

Enjoying some live entertainment

Tim entered a ping pong tournament. He lost. Bad.

The group on the 3rd night

enjoying frozen treats in pineapples :)

I could get used to this!

Tim & I enjoying the time in the sun

The water in the Bahamas! It was so clear!

The group in front of our ship

More fun in the sun

sunset on the last night

One last group picture

No comments:
Post a Comment