Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Celebrating the day of my birth

What an awesome birthday! I got to celebrate twice - once with family and once with friends. Sunday night my parental units took us out to Season's 52. YUMMY! Then on my birthday we went out for dinner with my sweet friends. It was a perfect day - shopping, sushi, friends...and it was sunny and 61 degrees, which is something I hardly ever get on my birthday, with being born in December and all. I took the day off work, I don't believe in working on your birthday - no matter how much you like you job! I went shopping in the morning then met Tim for lunch, picked up the house for our arriving guests and then went out to Goldfish (favorite sushi restaurant). Leanne, Jonny, Kristen, Jodie, Kenneth, Kimberly, Tyson, Val and Dan all join Tim and I for dinner. I have such wonderful friends, each taking the time out of their busy lives (and in one case - find a babysitter!) to come down to Goldfish and spend time with me. I am so lucky! I had SUCH a great time and to top it off, Kimberly & Leanne both tried sushi (raw fish - not cooked rolls) for the first time and liked it! YEA! I have successfully converted two more people!


out for dinner at Season's 52

Jodie, Kimberly & I

The girls (Leanne, Kristen, Kimberly, Jodie, me and Val)

Leanne, me and Kristen

Yea! Kimberly is eatting sushi!

The group out for dinner :)

Tim & I

No comments: