Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year - it was filled with family! The Usher girls Christmas was the 21st so AJ, Lauren, Megan, Josh, Ben, Peg & Rob were all in town. We missed seeing Aunt Val, Uncle D & phantom cousin Max. We spent Christmas Eve with the Sharkey's - Kim, Larry & Kevin brought beef wellington to our house so we could use our wedding china :) We had dinner, watched Home Alone by the fire then Tim & I went to Midnight Mass. Christmas afternoon we headed over to my parents house for dinner where the Kraft clan joined us.
It was an exhausting couple of days but well worth it all. I'm so glad we got to see so many family members. Thank you all for the presents and taking time to join us during the holidays - we really enjoyed spending time with you all!
Here are some pictures from Christmas day with the Kraft's - I'll post more once I get them off mom's camera :) Enjoy!






No comments: