Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Ok, so I'm a little late with this post. Tim & I had a FABULOUS long weekend! We were home bodies for 4 whole days and got some overdue house chores done (painting, cleaning, etc). Thursday was the only day we had plans. The day started out with a big mimosa breakfast at our house - just the two of us, something we decided will become a tradition. Then we went over to the Sharkey's for dinner, which is always an event with Kim's incredible cooking. Uncle Kevin, Aunt Nancy & cousin Rachael were there for the holiday as well. It was great to see them again. Then it was off to my parents house for dinner #2 and dessert.
I had the intention of taking a bunch of pictures while we were visiting with both sets of family, but my stomach overruled me and I became a slug on the log of life all day :)

In addition, I had by first crown appointment this morning. I swear I will floss everyday for the rest of my life if I don't ever have to go through that procedure again. Oh the pain!!! The fact that it is snowing makes me feel slightly better.

1 comment:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Snow...I'm sooo jealous. Bottle some up & send it to Savannah. I miss you terribly!