Tim and I had a fantastic New Years! We celebrated with our dear friends - The White's and The Hoke's :) Kim & Nick White came all the way down from the Windy City to spend the holiday with us. The 6 of us went up to the Sharkey's cabin in Blue Ridge for the weekend. We played games, got in the hot tub, watched football and went to the winery. We even tried the famous "Pink Pig" for an authentic Southern BBQ dinner - apparently Jimmy Carter is a frequent patron (no such luck the night we were there).
We had such a wonderful time getting to spend time with Kim & Nick. I can't wait till the next Great White Shark adventure ;) We love you guys!

The girls

Our silly husbands

It was tough for Bella to stay up till Midnight

Nick, Kim, Tim & I at Crain Creek Winery

Kim & I on the vineyard tour
No comments:
Post a Comment