Then Saturday afternoon some of the girls got together to go to Sips n' Strokes for Kristen's birthday. This time we painted apples and if I do say so myself, mine turned out pretty okay. It might make an appearance someone in our house other than our garage (where Tim wants to hang my first one ;)
Monday, January 12, 2009
It's beginning to feel like Wedding season!!
This weekend we had Brian & Freddie's engagement party. It was fun getting to catch up with people we hadn't seen in a while. With the engagement party came two more engaged couples (who had gotten engaged over the holidays) plus talks of showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc. and all of the excitement that goes along with it. One of these summers our wedding schedule will slow down... but for now, we're back into the swing of things with the Eklund wedding in May and the Smith wedding in June. It's going to be an exciting next couple of months - I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
It turned out good. I guessed correctly b/c that is how you stand:) Can't wait to see you Friday!!
Post a Comment