Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthdays!

It's been a while since my last post, sorry :( Tim & I have been extremely busy lately and work has been keeping me too distracted to post anything. I'll try to keep up more often :)
Last night we went out with a group of friends to Eclipse di Luna to celebrate Leanne's last birthday in her 20s. Since our 10 year class reunion, we have been doing a better job of getting together with some old friends. It's been fun reconnecting.

Kim and Brian also celebrate birthdays this week...lots of October birthdays to celebrate! We are off to Amelia Island on Thursday for the Georgia/Florida game. I can't wait! We rented a beach house that is about 45 mins from Jacksonville. It should be a fun, relaxing weekend. Pray for nice weather!!!

Just a couple of recent pictures to share.

Tim, Jonny, and Dan


Kelly, me, and Leanne


Sweet Bella after getting groomed. Those bows lasted all of 15 minutes :)


Watching her dad play tennis


We were playing hide and go seek...guess who was hiding under the bed?

No comments: