Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tapas and Sangaria

What better way to spend a birthday with a Girls Night Out? Last night Leanne, Kristen, Val, Jenna, Melissa, Conoly and I went out for Leanne's birthday to her favorite restaurant, Eclipse di Luna. It's one of my favorite places too; it's a fun place to munch, talk and drink sangria! Of course when all of us girls get together we scream to talk over each other and do nothing but reminisce. Each story becoming funnier as the night progresses. It's always a good time and I cherish these moments spent with good friends.

I also posted a few funny pictures of Bella all decked out for the Georgia game. This is of her barking at someone walking down the street - she's barely tall enough on her tippy toes to see out the window. She bounced back and forth from one end to the other for about 5 minutes barking at the other dogs outside. She wore herself out! It was hilarious! I had to share because it makes me laugh every time I look at these:

1 comment:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

How precious is Bella...even w/ the GA sweater on!! Miss you lots:(