Wednesday, October 15, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

So far, Show East has been a success. The show ends tomorrow and I've only seen two of the upcoming holiday season Blockbusters.
"Frost/Nixon" is the new Universal picture...the title explains the pilot. That's right, its a movie based on the interviews David Frost did on Richard Nixon after Watergate. It was good...but dry. I think it'll win an Oscar or two.
This mornings film was "Nothing Like the Holidays"...you've seen this movie ten times before. Christmastime, far-flung family members get together, drama happens and everyone lives happily ever after. The only difference is that this has a Latin twist as the family is Puerto Rican. All expect Debra Messing's character.
I'm excited about tomorrow's show closer: Bolt, in 3-D! Bolt is the new Disney film coming out about the dog who is a super hero on TV but doesn't know that he's not a super dog when he's off screen. He ends up getting lost off-set and the film is about his adventure back to Hollywood. Animated pictures are always hilarious :)

Tim is in Tampa this week so last night he paid me a visit. I was so excited to see him, as if it were 48 days instead of hours. He arrived just in time to walk the show floor, get free popcorn and see what the theatre industry actually does. Then we went out for a company expensed sushi fest ;) It was nice getting to spend unexpected quality time together.
Oh and after sushi, we booked our trip to Europe for next June. Yes, that's right, you have to plan that far in advance to take advantage of frequent flier miles! Tim has never been to Europe so I am beside myself with excitement!! More details later!

1 comment:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Europe that is too exciting! I am glad to see y'all are getting in the traveling before babies:) Miss you!