Kristen and I went to see the Dave Matthews Band last night. I have lost count how many times I have seen Dave...I think this was the 10th or 11th time. Either way, it's still just as fun :) This year we actually gave up the interesting lawn experience for seats, it was a wise choice. He played a lot of the old classics so it was fun for us. I don't know what it is about concerts, you can NEVER get a good picture. Becky had to smuggle my camera in for these not-so-great shots. I did get a good video clip of them singing "Crash" for the encore, it was followed by "Ants Marching" but I was too busy singing to record it :) It was a great concert, I'd go back for the 11th (or 12th) time! ;) Tuesday, July 8, 2008
One Sweet World
Kristen and I went to see the Dave Matthews Band last night. I have lost count how many times I have seen Dave...I think this was the 10th or 11th time. Either way, it's still just as fun :) This year we actually gave up the interesting lawn experience for seats, it was a wise choice. He played a lot of the old classics so it was fun for us. I don't know what it is about concerts, you can NEVER get a good picture. Becky had to smuggle my camera in for these not-so-great shots. I did get a good video clip of them singing "Crash" for the encore, it was followed by "Ants Marching" but I was too busy singing to record it :) It was a great concert, I'd go back for the 11th (or 12th) time! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment