Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Charleston

Tim had another weekend trade show, but this time I got to tag along! I got home from Mexico on Wednesday afternoon, we had dinner with Aunt Val on Wednesday night, then headed to Charleston first thing Thursday morning. It was my 5th time to Charleston and if you can believe it, it was the 1st time I ever went to Rainbow Row or the "Open Air" market. As soon as we checked into the hotel we high tailed it to the beach for an afternoon in the sun. We went on a dinner cruise, ate sushi, road a rickshaw, went sight seeing, and went boogie boarding. It was a full trip, and we still made it to the lake by Sunday afternoon to spend time with the extending family! We had a great time!
I wasn't very good about taking many pictures on this trip since I wasn't feeling well. But here are a few.

Our Rickshaw ride


The harbour on our dinner cruise



On the rooftop bar


Unloading the ships


I love old Southern Plantation homes


Rainbow Row

No comments: