Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm in a meeting with 20 people and I am the only female...

This past week I went on another work adventure, this time it took me to Morelia Mexico. Where you ask? That's exactly what I thought! So, I looked it up. According to Wikipedia, Morelia is the capital of the Mexican state of Michoacan de Ocampo. The city has an elevation of 1921 meters above sea level in the region of the Guayangare Valley, surrounded by the Punhuato and Quinceo Hills.

Basically we were 90 miles west of Mexico City in the middle of the mountains. PERFECT weather but a little too authentic for me. In fact, so authentic that myself and two other co-workers had the pleasure of experiencing Montezuma's revenge. Which put a damper on our trip to Charleston for the weekend. Not a fun experience to say the least. I think I will stick to the tourist resorts with filtered water systems from now on!



Here are a few shots from Morelia.



No comments: