Every year my company sponsors a 5/10 K Run called the Sprint for Cancer. It's held down at Atlantic Station every year in April. I never get to run it because I am on the head committee, which means I'm busy working it from 5AM to 10AM. It is a lot of fun, especially when the family comes out to support the cause. Mom even won an award "2nd in Age Group"!!! She and my dad finished the 5K walk in 47 minutes. IF she would have picked up the pace by 12 seconds she would have gotten first place! Good start to her Triathlon training! YEA MOM!!
Here are a few of the pictures that I had time to take, unfortuntely a man was blocking my view of Tim as he crossed the finish line :( But he finished in 25 minutes!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment