So I am a little late with my visit down to Savannah to meet Grace. She is already five weeks old! She was born March 19th and weighted just over 7 lbs with a full head of hair! She is absolutely precious! I held her the whole time I was there :)
Unfortunately with Tim's travel schedule, he wasn't able to make the trip down with me, so Bella and I went solo :) This added an extra element of fun because Ashley and Scott have a beautiful Chocolate Lab, Campbell, who is 75 pounds...quite a difference to Bella’s 5lbs :) It was really hilarious to watch them play with such a size difference.
Enjoy the pictures!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too bad her paci was in the whole time. It is as big as her head & soooo ugly! We had such a good time visiting with you :)
Post a Comment