Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 months!!


Three months already...I think I said that a month ago when our little guy turned two months...? Either way, time is still flying by too quickly. This month has been a busy one for us so far. Landon took his first family vacation, took his first flight, and I (sigh) went back to work this week. He also learned to hold his head up (much to Tim's liking, he's no longer "a bobble head") and found his feet :)





We are now busy adjusting to what life is like with TWO full time working parents. So far he has loved his day care teachers, and they are more than vocal on how much they love him. How could they not? He's the best baby EVER! I log on to his daycare cameras once an hour to check in on him :)






Mom - why are you making those silly faces at me?


Landon's worried brow

YAY I'm THREE months!!

He's getting this head holding thing down!

Month-to-Month Comparison...it's much more noticeable in person :)


No comments: