Landon Lee Sharkey arrived early Tuesday morning at 12:27AM weighing 7lbs. 7 oz. We started Monday morning out at our doctor's office, knowing there was a pretty good chance we would be induced within the next 48 hours...my doctor didn't want Landon to get too big and run the risk of a C section. We were admitted at 10:30AM and started on pitocin about an hour later. My water broke around 4:30 and Landon arrived 8 hours later. No books or advice I received prepared me for what I experienced that day! I am so glad Landon is finally here!!
Thank you to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital and for all your well wishes! We appreciate it more than words can say and are so happy we have so many of you to share in this celebration with us!
More pictures later...
Seconds after he was delivered!


SO TIRED! But SO EXCITED!

Our sweet baby boy

Preparing for the ride home. I can't believe they are letting us leave with him!
1 comment:
SO CUTE-- of course the pictures don't do him justice!!
Post a Comment