I started working from home on Monday...waiting on Landon's pending arrival. It is now Thursday and still no Landon, which has given me extra time with my fur child.
Obviously I know what a creature of habit she is, but now I have the time to document it. Her day consists of sunbathing, sleeping, barking at the mailman/UPS/FedEx man and sniffing the wind outside. We just had a cold front come through this week, which has been very nice, but its rather chilly in our house. Therefore she follows the sun around the majority of the day finding new places to lay.
At 9:30AM prime sun time happens right next to the couch

By noon we need to move to the living room window

by late afternoon we can move to the deck for sun time outside.

Don't make fun of her appearance. At the moment her fur is a bit shorter than normal. We had her spruced up to meet her little brother and they needed to cut a bit closer to get all the knots out. She has no idea that her whole world is about to change! I LOVE this dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment