Monday, February 1, 2010

Lazy Days

Sorry that it's been two weeks since my last post, you would think that with my new camera I'd be taking pictures left and right! Tim & I have been slugs on the log of life these past two weekends, its been delightful! It rained pretty much all of last weekend and part of this weekend, so it made for an extra busy week trying to schedule our make up tennis matches. So far this season we have won 2 out of our 3 matches :) Yesterday I went down to the High Museum of Art with my mom, Erin, AJ, Megan & Ben to see the DaVinci exhibit. It was fascinating!
Maybe this weekend we'll get out of the house to have something worthy to post on Monday :)

2 comments:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

And you were getting onto me for not posting...slacker!!

Tim and Mandy Sharkey said...

At least I updated it more than ONCE in Jan.!! :)