Yesterday was Tim’s birthday and the weather could not have been more perfect! We basically celebrated his birthday all weekend, starting with dinner on Friday night in Historic Roswell with Larry & Kim. Then Saturday night we went out with a group of friends. Yesterday we went for a hike, took Bella to the dog park (that didn’t last long!), took naps on the porch, and grilled out. Tonight we are continuing the celebration with dinner at my house with my family. We always couple Tim’s birthday dinner with my parent’s anniversary (Feb. 23rd). This year marks 36 years!! YAY!
As part of our Valentine’s/Tim’s Birthday celebration, I surprised Tim with tickets to the UGA basketball game. So last Saturday, we spent the snowy day in Athens, it was a great 24 hour getaway and Tim was so excited and surprised! I actually had a great time at the game, I thought it would be kind of boring (not as exciting as watching football) but it was a great game. Georgia pullout out a win in the last minute to beat South Carolina!



No comments:
Post a Comment