Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Happens In Vegas...

Well, you know the rest of the saying :) Tim and I had a FABULOUS time in Las Vegas last weekend. It is definitely on our list of favorite vacations…so far! We arrived on Thursday just in time to have a wonderful dinner at Prime. Dessert involved sitting on a semi-private balcony with a front row view of the Bellagio fountains. I don’t care how many times I have seen that show, I still enjoy it every time! On Friday night we went to see Cirque du Soleil’s O at the Bellagio. What a fantastic show! It did, however, miss the guy stacking 15 chairs on one leg and doing a head stand on the top. But it was not lacking in high dive activities. After the show we went out for dinner and then tried our luck on the roulette tables, there was no shortage of gambling over the weekend. I had to win everything back that Tim lost ;) On Saturday we walked around the strip to visit all the different hotels. I think we hit every hotel from the Encore down to the Bellagio, on both sides of the strip! On Sunday we went downtown to see the old school Las Vegas…that’s right, we actually went to the Golden Nugget and Fremont Street! We played $0.50 roulette just to make the experience complete! It was an exhausting, fantastically fun weekend. I can’t wait to go back!

The view from our hotel suite at The Palazzo

Ready for a night on the town!



Ready to see O!

The front entrance of our hotel, it was GORGEOUS!


Watching the fountain show at the Bellagio; love the Eiffel Tower!





At The Mirage

Fremont Street!!!



Our hotel, it was beautiful!

At the Wynn

The Venetain & the rest of the strip

The funny Banana Republic add that I saw and had to take a picture of :)

No comments: