Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Tim & I celebrated Mother’s Day on Sunday with my mom by having a fun family dinner out downtown. We celebrated with Tim’s family last night and went out for Kim’s favorite, sushi! Yummy! We hope you both enjoy your mother’s day gifts – we really appreciate all that you do for us! Sorry that I am a few days late with this post – Happy Mother’s Day to all you wonderful Moms!! You all truly make the world a better place!


Speaking of mother’s, my fur child has been all out of sorts lately. I imagine this is what it would be like to have a teenager. She has been awfully disobedient lately, but who can blame her – I bought her a lift jacket the other day for the lake this summer and I don’t think she is ever going to forgive me! She was not happy when I put her in it to try it on for size. But after that episode last year on the lake, I’m not taking any chances this year. She has also found a new favorite place to sit, since the weather has gotten warmer we have been keeping the windows open, and she has discovered that if she sits on the back of the couch in the bonus room then she has a great view of the street and all the other dogs walking by. This keeps her busy for HOURS! She has such a funny personality!








No comments: