It has been two relaxing weekends back to back - it has been wonderful! Tim and I had a low key Valentine's Day...dinner on Friday night, to beat the Saturday night Vday crowds, then he took me to the movies on Saturday afternoon. As many of you know, Tim rarely likes to go to the movies; he'd rather watch something on On Demand. So I gave him a choice between two movies that I wanted to see: Twilight and He's Just Not That Into You". He picked the chick-flick :) I think it was just because he LOVES Jennifer Aniston...it was a cute movie.
No pictures from the past two weeks...but here is a cute picture Tim took of me and Bella Bing the other day, she looks like a rag muffin and is in desperate need of a haircut, but she is still the cutest dog ever.
It made me laugh how much she has changed since she was a puppy. Here is one from last year that Freddie took. I love this picture...she's so SMALL!!

2 comments:
So precious! I cannot believe how big she has gotten either:) I'm glad yall have had some QT together lately! We are going to miss you next weekend!!
that doesn't even look like bella!
Post a Comment