We celebrated Tim's graduation this weekend. For those of you who don't know, for the past 2 years Tim has been working on his Masters of Science degree in Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness from Troy State University (yes, that means we now have two football teams to cheer for)! On January 16th his graduation status was officially confirmed so I planned him a graduation celebration get together. This is a tremendous accomplishment that shouldn't be over looked, he worked very hard for this! Congratulations Hubby! I'm so proud of you! XOXO
Thank you mom, dad, Becky, Erin, Jess, Kristen, Leanne, Jonny, Val, Dan, Freddie, Brian, Bree, Matt, KJ & JP for joining us to celebrate!
With the diploma:

One end of the table:

The other end of the table:

Look! Becky has straight hair like Erin & I!!

Hooray for the Graduate!

The boys are getting a bit silly...I think its time to go home...

1 comment:
so glad i didn't stay out! there is no way i could've handled that much fun...p.s. check out jp's face in that last picture. aaaahahaha!
Post a Comment