At Landon's 6 month visit he was 27 inches (75th %) and just under 17 pounds (50th %). Which means he's tall and skinny just like his dad. He's sitting like a champ and still hates tummy time (unless a book or his Scout is in front of him). He has his two bottom teeth in, and produces more drool than most St. Bernard puppies. Even though I'm back to work, I am still breastfeeding (go me!). We started on solid foods as soon as he hit the 6 month mark (see previous post) and I swear, if he could talk, he would have told me not to bother with the pureed stuff and to pass the steak knife (not sure if that was more because he wanted to chew on the spoon?).
Anyway, it's been a great 6 months. He is the happiest, sweetest little guy and I just love the way he kisses with his mouth open, full of drool. His smile and giggle can make the worst day seem like a cake walk.
Big boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment