Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Landon's Day with his Grandmas :)

Landon spent the afternoon with Grandmom and Grandad while I played tennis last Sunday. I thought this picture that Larry (aka Opa/Grandad) sent me was TOO CUTE not to share :)




Every Monday my mom watches Landon. Its the greatest day of the week, because she arrives promptly at 8AM and has dinner ready when I get home around 6:30 (only on weeks when Tim is traveling...oh, which is the entire month of October:()
Typically they start out at my house, then move over to my mom's house less than 5 miles away so that Landon can spend time with my dad (aka, let my mom use all of her Grandma tools/baby toys)
Here Landon is playing in Grandma's make shift exersaucer :)


Aunt Becky even pays a visit every once in a while :) (I LOVE this picture!)

No comments: