Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

I stole this off one of my friend’s blogs (thanks Jennifer!)



How far along: 34 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: My doctor keeps saying I'm right on target so I take that as a good sign. Right now I should be about 20-25lbs gained. But, I honestly don't know the exact number and don't really care at this point :)



Maternity clothes: I'm in all maternity shirts, but can still pull off non-maternity pants, thought they aren't nearly as comfortable!



Gender: Male, Landon Lee Sharkey


Movement: I feel him the most after I eat, especially if it contains sugar. He loves to wake me up in the middle of the night too!



Sleep: It's tough at times, but for the most part I'm doing ok. The body pillow helps and I tend to sleep better when Tim is traveling so I can sprawl out :)



Symptoms: no swelling but my back kills. I can't stay vertical for long periods of time, I feel like gravity takes over and pulls my belly to the floor!



Cravings: anything with fruit!! This can range anywhere from actual fruit to fruit roll ups and popsicles!



What I miss: Being able to do things for myself and being able to walk more than half a mile without getting winded! I can't wait to be able to play tennis and run again!



What I'm looking forward to: Holding my sweet boy and watching Tim in his new role as a father (ok, and having sushi and wine again!)

No comments: