Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Ok so I am a little behind with my posts, sometimes having a job gets in the way :)

Mother's Day 2010 - Kim was dropping hints back in Feb. that she wanted to do Mother's Day brunch at Wolf Mountain winery. So, being the good daughter-in-law that I am, I made the whole family a reservation to sit out on their scenic patio for brunch. With the lake house days coming to an end (sniff, sniff), Tim & I spend a long weekend on the lake while we still could. On Mother's Day, we took my mom, Kim, Larry & brother Kevin to Wolf Mountain. Then of course, we didn't stop there, we went to Three Sisters too :) We even got Kevin to enjoy some vino! It was a beautiful day to spend outside with family. Tim & I are truly blessed to have two phenomenal women to call our mothers; they are both incredible role models and have hearts of gold. I only hope to be half the mother my mom has been to me. I love you!!






No comments: