It really makes me laugh how the meteorologists hype up the chance of snow in the south. It never seems to fail. Coming from the Midwest, this "accumulation" just made me laugh. We may have gotten half an inch of snow, and it was ice by the next morning. Either way, there were multiple school closings and crazy people on the road. I'll post pictures of the snow later, once I have them uploaded :)
Even though the snow was minimal, it was still FREEZING outside! The temperatures barely rose above freezing all weekend, but that didn’t stop our tennis leagues from making us play our matches. Both Tim & I had one match on Saturday & then another on Sunday. I could barely tie my shoes due to the 3 pairs of socks I was wearing! BRRRR!!!!!
The USTA girls all bundled up, ready to play!

No comments:
Post a Comment