Monday, March 9, 2009

Kick for a Cure

This past weekend Kristen got a group of us together to play kickball for breast cancer. Tim & I recruited Erin & Kevin :) I don't think I have played kickball since high school PE class!! We had the most fun, too bad we lost the first game in a tournament that was single elimination! Either way, it was almost 80 degrees on Saturday without a cloud in the sky = a perfect day to spend outside!

Erin & I



Tim & Kevin

Getting ready to play!
Val, Tim, Smitty, Erin, Bree & Kristen

Tim & I

Our mascot, Harvey (Val's dog)

Tim was our pitcher for the first few innings

Erin & I split the catcher position :)

What am I suppose to be doing again??

Getting ready to play...just have to get to the right field :)


Celebrating our loss


Val, Kelly, Kristen & Erin

No comments: