Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goodbye National Championship...

I think its safe to say that Georgia is officially out of the running for the National Championship after that embarassing loss against Florida. 49 to 10?! Are you kidding me?!? Hello random BCS Bowl!

The terrible game didn't keep us from having fun. Kristen, Kevin, Bree, Matt, Freddie, Brian, Tim and I all went up to the lake house for the 2008 Cocktail Party. After we finally gave up on the Dawgs, we broke out the board games. Try playing Taboo, Scattergories and Pictionary with a bunch of guys who have been drinking beer all day. It was really funny...and a bit frustrating, but we had a great time as always.

Oh well, there is always next year!


What does this word mean!?


Bella has had enough!


I don't remember what he was trying to get the boys to guess but it was really funny!


Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!


Game time!

No comments: