So it just dawned on me, while I was enjoying my new outside room this weekend, that we have not posted pictures of our new addition. It has been a work in progress, we still have a far way to go, but Tim and I decided to build a Pergola off the back slab. No, we did not build it ourselves (oh, if we had the time...) we hired someone to do it. It was raining the day they built it, I was so nervous they were going to slip and fall off their ladders. But I guess "time is money" so they kept truckin' along.
We still need to extend the patio to the left for our table, umbrella and grill. We also need to paint it and hang the outdoor fan. I'll post before and after pictures once the project is complete, but wanted to show you all what it looks like now. It's the best place for fall reading and Bella has a new place to sunbathe ;)



1 comment:
i saw the wicked on your timeline-- we are going later in october as well.
Post a Comment