Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun at the Lake!

What a great Memorial Day weekend! WOW! We had a crowd up to the lake - Leanne, Jonny, Jamie and Kristen joined us on Friday and Saturday. Matt & Bree came up for Sunday and Jodie & Kenneth dropped in and out with their boat all weekend. Of course, Tim, Kevin & I were up there with my parents and Erin for the whole weekend riding jet skis and soaking up the sun :)

Bella had an exciting weekend too - going swimming for the first time :) Below is a video we took on my cell phone (so the resolution is not so great) She liked riding on the floats much better. Her short little swim made her sleep for the rest of the day ;)












1 comment:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

I love the video! I can't wait to get Grace's first swim on video, too :) Miss you!!