Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Erin Sighting!


It was a fun filled weekend in Statesboro...its been SO long since I've been down there and so much has changed! Mom & Dad picked me up at 8AM Saturday morning to make the dreaded drive down I-16. With Bella in tow, we toured the campus stopping at the new library and RAC (Recreational Activity Center). We definitely got some stares when people noticed we had a dog in our bag ;) Both of these buildings have DOUBLED in size since I was a student there. It was really neat to see all of the improvements they have made to the campus. It has grown so much since my freshman year (99'). It is definitely a school to be reckoned with!
After our hike of GSU, we headed back to Erin's to get ready for our dinner in Savannah. I absolutely love everything about Savannah, expecially the Spanish Moss ;) We had a fabulous Italian dinner complete with chocolate ice cream for dessert!
We stopped in Macon on our way back Sunday afternoon to say hello to Aunt Jeanie, Aunt Lauren and cousin Megan. This was the first time they got to meet Bella ;) We actually made it out of Aunt Jeanie's without any accidents (phew!).
It was good to see everyone this weekend, I had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Eagles! Hey E! Tim